Coffee has not only been fundamental to my training over the years but also a passion of mine off the water. After years of trying different roasteries and different blends it’s time to share some of my favorites with you.
Today we are focusing on the perfect training camp coffee.
Here are some of my favorites that I like to take away with me and are perfectly suited for the Aeropress, my chosen brew method when traveling.
- Sin Limites, Costa Rica by Clifton Coffee, Bristol (https://cliftoncoffee.co.uk/shop/coffee/single-origin/costa-rica-sin-limites/)
- Anthracite, Coal Town Coffee, Ammanford (https://www.coaltowncoffee.co.uk/products/anthracite-no2?variant=12683093868628)
- Blind Faith, Five Rings Coffee, Edinburgh (https://www.fiveringscoffee.co.uk/shop/p/blind-faith-coffee)
- Pull up a Chair, Two CHimps Coffee, Rutland (https://twochimpscoffee.com/shop/coffee-four/)
- Mogoton, Jack and the Beans Co, Pembrokshire (https://www.jackandthebeans.co.uk/shop/p/mogoton)
What’s your favorite coffee for the Aeropress?
Drop a comment below for a roastery you believe deserves a spot in my trailer bag!